The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infected Fourms

Where All Modders Are Welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Info About All Infection Lobbys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icy-Tank
Admin
Icy-Tank

Reputation Points : 100045

Info About All Infection Lobbys Empty
PostSubject: Info About All Infection Lobbys   Info About All Infection Lobbys EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Ok Guys as most people know IW patch infection binds well please don't post any infection lobbys post's in here at least for right now.The reason why I am saying this is becuase all infection bunds are patched and I dont want any spam in here. This post will keep you active about the patching of infection binds on MW2. When we find out that infection binds are back up and running then me or one of the admins will delete this post and we will make another one saying that MW2 infection binds are working again and we will also post on how to host infection lobby's on MW2 again so please until that day do not post anything having to do with MW2 infection lobbys.....Also if you have a question on this matter then just post below and maybe someone will answer you question. Any post about someone hosting an infection lobby without inviting a admin to the lobby first will result in your post getting deleted and you will also get a 24 hour ban from posting.
Thank You For Your Cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://infectedfourms.board-directory.net

Info About All Infection Lobbys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infected Fourms :: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 :: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Infected Games-
Jump to: